Complete Florist and Gift Shop Selling GuideRegular price $0.00
This comprehensive selling guide holds the secret to everything you need to know to hit the ground running and begin selling the display stands like a pro... while maximizing the profit for your business.
Please allow 1-2 days for packing and shipping from time of order.
Shipping origin is South Australia, Australia
Domestic Standard: 5-7 business days with tracking.
Domestic Express: 1-2 day shipping with tracking.
United States Orders
Standard Shipping: 20 business days with tracking
Brewquet Display Stand
The display stand is shipped as a flat pack and requires assembly but don't worry it is super easy and quick! Check out the 'Instruction' page in the top menu for assembly videos.
- Flat Pack: 345mm x 200mm x 20mm
- Assembled: 345mm x 250mm x 250mm
- Manufactured from laminated E-Flute cardboard
- Holds most standard 375ml bottles and 375ml cans
*Beer or beer bottles pictured are not included, Soz!*
In many States and Territories a liquor licence is not required to sell alcohol that is included in the sale of flowers or food designed to be delivered as a genuine gift to a person, such as a gift basket or bouquet of flowers.
Standard Bottle of Can = 375ml
- South Australia - 2.25L (6 bottles or cans)
- New South Wales - 2L (5 bottles or cans)
- Queensland - 2L (5 bottles or cans)
- Western Australia - 2L (5 bottles or cans)
- Victoria - 1.5L (4 bottles or cans)
- Tasmania - 1.5L (4 bottles or cans)
- ACT - 1.5L (4 bottles or cans)
- NT - N/A
*Please check your relevant state or territory legislation*